Skip to main content

"Concerning Sign": Gambhir And Co. Sent Clear Message After WI Notch 405/7

The fans at Barsapara Stadium witnessed one of the most stunning ODI batting displays from the West Indies as, for the first time ever, three Caribbean batters scored centuries in a single ODI innings. From an explosive, no-holds-barred assault by opener John Campbell to a measured, quintessential ODI-style century from skipper Shai Hope and a classy yet merciless ton from rising star Amir Jangoo , the Indian fans experienced Caribbean cricket in different flavours and tempos. As the two-time champions eye a spot in the 2027 ODI World Cup through the qualifiers, they showcased a level of ruthlessness that fans had rarely seen from them in recent years. India conceded 405/7 in 50 overs, the third-highest total ever conceded by the side in ODIs. Highest ODI totals against India 438/4 South Africa, Wankhede, 2015 411/8 Sri Lanka, Rajkot, 2009 405/7 West Indies, Guwahati, 2026 389/4 Australia, Sydney, 2020 387/3 England, Lord's, 2026 "If West Indies, who didn...

Aamir Feels 'Mukammal' With Gauri, Admits Why His Past Marriages Did Not Work

Love, reflection, and a bit of honesty - that's Aamir Khan for you right now. The Bollywood star is opening up about his past, his regrets, and where his heart stands today. 

In a recent chat with Navbharat Times, Aamir got candid about his relationships, his children, and why he finally feels "complete" with girlfriend Gauri Spratt.

Aamir Khan Opens Up About His Personal Life

Aamir Khan shared that he is in a happy space with his partner, Gauri Spratt, and feels grateful for her presence in his life.

"I am very lucky that I met Gauri, and our relationship started together. She is great, I feel at peace with her. Although my relationship with (ex-wives) Kiran (Rao) and Reena (Dutta) was also very deep, but things didn't work out. When you asked, I felt that I am very blessed that Gauri entered my life. We are very happy together. Mujhe lagta hai ab mai jaake mukammal hua hu (I feel complete today)," he shared.

The actor also reflected on his personal growth, admitting that accepting mistakes has helped him evolve.

"I am the way I am. Every person makes mistakes in their life; no one is perfect. If you understand and accept your mistake, it doesn't make you small. Even I am learning from my own life and mistakes. I will always try not to repeat those mistakes, and I grow as a person, and as an actor. This will only happen if I understand and admit my mistakes. I am a very straightforward man, whatever I feel, I say," he added.

Aamir Khan Admits His Biggest Regret

Opening up further, Aamir spoke honestly about what he considers the biggest mistake of his life - not spending enough time with his loved ones.

He revealed that for decades, work took priority over everything else.

"The one mistake that I have already started rectifying is not giving enough time to my closed ones and relationships. I was only addicted to work, filmmaking, and acting for 30-35 years. I got a chance to examine my life again during the COVID pandemic. I wasn't able to work at that time, then I realised that I had lost many things and this time would not come again," he said.

Aamir was earlier married to Reena Dutta, with whom he shares Ira and Junaid, before they separated in 2002. He later married filmmaker Kiran Rao in 2005, and the two parted ways in 2021. They continue to co-parent their son, Azad.

ALSO READ: Aamir Khan Breaks Silence On 3 Idiots Sequel: 'It Follows The Same Characters, Picking Up 10 Years Later'



from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/UlCe3dL
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Teen Who Slapped Teacher In Classroom Faces Kidnapping, Assault Charges

A US high school student, who attacked two teachers in school premises, has been hit indicted on assault and kidnapping charges, according to a report in Fox News. The outlet said that the attacks took place at Parkland High School in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. A video of 17-year-old Aquavis Hickman hitting one of the teachers in the classroom in April had gone viral on social media, leading to a barrage of comments. Hickman is being tried as an adult and his case has been moved from a juvenile court to a superior court. Watch the video: NEW: North Carolina high school student who went viral for hitting his teacher has been smacked with felony charges & is being charged as an adult. This is how it's done. 17-year-old Aquavis Hickman has been indicted on assault and kidnapping charges for two separate… pic.twitter.com/JOsO0bFiKX — Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) May 5, 2024 "A grand jury was convened last week, last Monday, comprised of members of this community and...

Patriots' Christian Gonzalez Sparks Romance Buzz With Juliana Alvarado

Christian Gonzalez may have just given fans their biggest clue yet about his relationship status. The New England Patriots cornerback reacted to influencer Juliana Alvarado's latest Patriots post, and her reply added more fuel to the speculation. Alvarado shared photos from the Patriots' win over the Pittsburgh Steelers while wearing a custom jacket featuring Gonzalez's No. 0. Gonzalez then commented, “HER!” and Alvarado replied, “mwah” with a heart emoji. The exchange has led to reports that the pair are dating, although neither has publicly made a formal relationship announcement.  Christian Gonzalez And Juliana Alvarado Fuel Dating Reports The exchange came after Alvarado attended New England's 20-3 win over Pittsburgh on September 20. She posted several pictures from the Patriots sideline, including one showing her in a custom jacket with Gonzalez's number on it. That caught attention before the cornerback joined the conversation himself.  Gonzalez's “...

Harvard Astrophysicist Says He Found Alien Tech From A Meteor: Report

A Harvard University astrophysicist claims to have made a significant advancement in the quest for extraterrestrial life. Professor Avi Loeb thinks he may have discovered pieces of alien technology from a meteor that crashed in 2014 off the coast of Papua New Guinea. According to CBS News , Loeb and his team just brought the materials back to Harvard for analysis. The U.S. Space Command can confirm with almost near certainty, 99.999%, that it came from another solar system. The government gave Loeb a 10-kilometre (6.2-mile) radius of where it may have landed. "That is where the fireball took place, and the government detected it from the Department of Defence. It's a very big area, the size of Boston, so we wanted to pin it down," said Loeb. "We figured the distance of the fireball based on the time delay between the arrival of the blast wave, the boom of the explosion, and the light that arrived quickly." According to USA Today, the fragments the team uncov...